My Top Website Traffic Generation Techniques by Willie Crawford
I recently conducted a 2 1/2 hour teleseminar that I entitled "Website Traffic Generation Techniques That Work." I conducted the teleseminar for two reasons:
1) I was partnering with two esteemed clients/friends in creating an in-demand product. Our combined knowledge and experience guaranteed a website traffic generation product better than any similar product that I'd seen recently!
2. I was tired of seeing so many people with websites getting practically ZERO traffic when it is so easy. I wanted to explain to my subscribers and clients, in a plain-English fashion, some very effective but simple methods of getting visitors to their websites.
My websites currently get so much traffic that, while we could always use more traffic, I no longer worry about getting website traffic. I've reached what my friend Jack Humphrey termed critical mass - that point at which one could actually stop promoting for a while and the traffic would continue.
When you look at website traffic generation - big picture - it's just a matter of identifying where your ideal traffic is, and "standing in front of it!" Here's are just a few ways that I do that. We covered many more in the teleseminar.
These are all fast and easy to implement:
- Article Writing - Write 300 - 1000 word articles on topics that your market cares about. Make sure that the articles address a problem, worry or challenge that your market faces. In the article point them to solutions that they can find on your website. It's that simple.
- Affiliate Programs - With an affiliate program, you have others send you traffic, and you don't spend a penny until that traffic converts into sales.
You can set up a simple affiliate program selling an ebook through Clickbank or PayDotCom.com and have an army of people working hard to send you customers in no time.
If you don't have a product, you can take private label products, and with a little effort, create products that your market will be clamoring for, and that affiliates will be thrilled to market for you. The best duplicable SYSTEM that I've seen for doing this was developed by Louis Burleson. You can learn all about Louis' easy to implement system at: http://NoHypeInternetMarketing.com/TheKey/
- Ebay Sales - With over 100 million registered users, Ebay is simply too big to ignore as a source of traffic. The most important thing about that incredible number of Ebay users is that they are buyers. They visit Ebay with credit card in hand, and all you need to do is be there with the products that they are looking for.
By some estimates that I've seen, Ebay gets MORE searches per day than Google!
There are dozens of ways for you to lure some of those millions of visitors to your website. Ebay even makes it easy for you to sift through their database and see WHAT the most common things are that people are searching for. What could be easier? You sift through their database, determine what lots of their users are searching for and then create simple information product that cater to those concerns. Then you advertise on Ebay, extremely inexpensively, letting people know that you have the solutions over at your website.
- Organic Search Engine Traffic - This seems mysterious or difficult to many people. However, if you understand that people visit the search engines seeking solutions to their problems, then it's as simple as determining what problems a lot of people are searching for solutions to, creating solutions to those problems, and then making people aware of the solutions through content on your site.
As an example, this article addresses the massive problem of most websites not having enough traffic. It tells them of the solutions offered on my site, and finally the article facilitates the search engines telling searchers that my site is where they'll find the solution. I'll feed this article to the search engines through my article distribution channels. - Social Networking Sites - Sites such as MySpace, Youtube, and dozens of bookmarking sites, get millions of users every day. MySpace rapidly grew into the sixth most visited site on the Internet.
for Marketing and Sales
Make your offers pop and instantly boost conversions on your website with easily customizable popups.
MySpace users set up accounts and conveniently categorize themselves into interest groups. Using very simple techniques, you can redirect massive traffic from MySpace to your website. You can also build your mailing list by interacting with targeted niches on MySpace. The other social networking sites function similarly.
- One of the easiest ways to get massive, extremely targeted traffic is through joint ventures. Through joint ventures, you get those who already have the attention, trust, and loyalty of the traffic, to send their traffic to your sales page. This is totally risk free and one of the easiest and fastest ways to grow a web business.
Through organizations such as The International Association Of Joint Venture Brokers (IAJVB), you find large list owners, product owners, or joint venture brokers. You set up huge, mutually beneficial partnerships, and leverage your combined assets. You can get more information on using IAJVB at: http://TheInternationalAssociationOfJointVentureBrokers.com
In the teleseminar, we also covered generating an endless flood of highly targeted visitors through methods such as publishing a newsletter, blogging, creating viral ebooks and software, creating educational or entertaining multi- media products, etc. We showed that there as so many ordinary, easily-implement traffic generation methods that there really is no reason for any website to suffer from a lack of traffic.
Actually, I'll retract that statement. Your website does have to be about something that people are interested in. There does have to be enough people in the world interested in your niche to offer you a pool of people that you can "stand in front of." I've just shared with you my top website traffic generation technique. Now all you need to do is implement them. You can discover many more by listening to the MP3 recordings or reading the PDF transcripts from my recent teleseminar at: http://TrafficGenerationTechniquesThatwork.com
Willie Crawford, has been successfully marketing goods and services on the Internet since 1996. He teaches his clients and subscribers how to use common-sense methods to effortlessly grow their businesses. You can learn more of Willie Crawford's methods, and those of over 40 other top online markers by visiting: